Go beyond boundaries with Android Application Development
Now, Androids success has created massive business in the kind of Android application development. Android applications are growing quickly in market & users are getting feature applications within their budget.
There’s number of application which are not only made for specific needs but are also created for specific purposes like social media apps, games, GPS apps, entertainment apps, Travel apps, weather apps & lots of more.
Android Ice Cream Sandwich is the latest version of the android platform for phones, tablets & more. It builds on the things people love most about android simple multitasking, rich notifications, customizable home screens, resizable widgets, & deep interactivity & adds powerful new ways of communicating & sharing. Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS includes many new features that let you capture special moments with great photos and videos.
A variety of new features greatly enhance the accessibility of android Ice Cream Sandwich OS for blind or visually impaired users. Android 4.0 adds new browsing and email capabilities to let you take even more with them and keep communication organized.
Some Sweetest features of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich:
1. Multitasking is a key strength of Android and it’s made even easier and more visual on Android 4.0.
2. You can drag apps, shortcuts, folders, and other priority items in or out of the favorites tray for instant access from any home screen.
3. Home screens in Android 4.0 are designed to be content-rich and customizable.
4. When an incoming call arrives, you can now quickly respond by text message, without needing to pick up the call or unlock the device.
5. For specialized features or additional languages, you can now download and install third-party dictionaries, spell-checkers, and other text services.
6. A powerful new voice input engine that offers a continuous “open microphone” experience and streaming voice recognition.
7. New controls for managing network data usage. You can also manage the background data used by individual applications as needed.
8. Email is easier to send, read, and manage. For composing email, improved auto-completion of recipients helps with finding and adding frequent contacts more quickly.
9. Introduces built-in support for connecting to Bluetooth Health Device Profile (HDP) devices.